Friday, May 23, 2008

Flashback Friday!

I saw an article online yesterday for the 2010 CAMERO! It is beautiful! I remember a few years ago when Chevy first unveiled their plans for the new Camero. I was so excited. I've wanted my own Camero for as long as I can remember! Cameros have been in my family a long time too. My dad had a '68 Z28, '78 Z28 and an '88 Z28! Unfortunately the '88 was stolen. It was a gorgeous car and it was very sad when it was stolen... I loved my Dad's '88 Z28 - Always wanted one of my own to race around!!!



But then in August of 2001 all my dreams came true! My dad bought me a '68 Camero! My favorite year! Ok so maybe he didn't buy it for me, but a girl can dream can't she? :) We got a steal of a deal on it and it is so fun to drive! We take it to Hot August Night in Reno every year and it is super fun to drive it in the cruises :)

And the legacy continues with Ryan - He went to his firs Hot August Nights at 6 weeks :)

0 comments: