Friday, May 09, 2008

Ryan is 10 months old!

I can't believe that Ryan is 10 months! He gettting so big and doing new things every day!!! Here are my top 10 reason I love my baby boy

1. The way Ryan snuggles with me when he's tired

2. Ryan loves to play with toys, but his new favorites are the cat toys :)

3. He crawls now!! But he mostly just crawls to something he can pull himself up to a standing position and I love that!

4. I love his little teeth (ok... his HUGE front tooth)

5. I love that I put him to sleep in his crib on his back and in the morning he is on his stomach with his butt up in the air

6. The way he points at EVERYTHING he wants to see or if he wants to be held he points at you! I also love that he gives "High Fives"

7. I love the way he waves - he has two different waves :)

8. I love the way he wants to eat everything that everyone else is eating

9. I love when he gives me kisses

10. I love the way he dances to "4 Minutes" by Madonna, Justin Timberlake and Timbaland :) - I just love the way that He loves music!

1 comments:

Mike and Bianca said...

Oh my goodness!!! You're baby boy is soooooooo CUTE! I barely remember you being pregnant, I can't believe he's 10 months now! You guys are such a cute little family. I'm glad you found me so that we can keep in touch.