Saturday, May 24, 2008

TAG! I love blog tag :)

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog.

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys...
1. Spending time with my family on a beautiful warm, sunny day!
2. Seeing my friends
3. A Clean house

3 Fears...
1. losing someone I love
2. failing as a mother
3. being stuck in our condo for the rest of our lives

3 Goals...
1. GET OUT OF FREAKING DEBT!!!
2. Get in better shape
3. Figure out a way to be home more with Ry

3 current obsessions/collections...
1. Big A.. Coach bag
2. McDonald's Sugar cookies
3. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!! Yeah baby!

3 random surprising facts about yourself...
1. I really do enjoy working at the office
2. One of my favorite times of the day is when Ryan first wakes up in the morning and wants to snuggle for a bit :)
3. I can't wait to get a REALLY BIG HOUSE WITH A RAD FIREPIT :)

Tag your it!
Melinda
Jill
Christy
Leah
Brooke Hershey

0 comments: