Saturday, May 31, 2008

GNO

Last night, Melinda Hoy, Collette Guerrero, Christy LaLanne and I went out for a wild night on the town! By wild I mean we went shopping and dinner and by town I mean San Marcos :) I had a great time and I hope the other girls did too! Here are some fun pictures from the night and unfortunately Melinda was the photographer and I don't have any of her :( But thank-you for taking the photos :)


Christy and I have very similar tastes... We ended up buying the same skirt (which I might return due to the fact that it cost money...) and also bought the same shirt (different colors of course:)) But we knew we had gone too far when we found the same Paris Hilton brand dress and Apple Bottom Jeans hat... We were... how should I put it... HOT!
Christy then had the great idea that we should be fish... I made the picture small because my face look ridiculous and Christy thought her neck looked strange :) But that's how fish are supposed to look! We went to dinner at Chili's and it was yummy! Collette was the winner spending only $10 on her meal and I was the BIG LOSER who spent $30!!! How does one person spend $30 on a meal???? I was kind of upset about that but I did get ribs and a fabulous desert and a diet Coke... Collette on the other hand got a salad and water... She I'm sure felt better after dinner than I did :) Moral of the story... EAT SALAD... DRINK WATER!
Our GNO was super fun and I can't wait for our next one! Rock Climbing here we come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are hilarious!!! It looks like you had a great time. Tonight is Enrichment...so it's kinda like a GNO right? And how are my girls doing?!? WP YW that is-Tell them I miss them and think about them-okay?