Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3 Years Ago October 15th

So today is my 3 year anniversary! I can't believe that I got married 3 years ago! It was the BEST DAY EVER!!! I loved my dress and my flowers and my cake and the best part was my HUSBAND! He's the best and I love him so much!

I know... ewww a kissing picture, but it's cute!


My cake was the best - not only was it Yummy, but Melinda, my beautiful and talented sis-in-law decorated it and it looked better than I ever imagined!!!We had everyone light sparklers for our first dance - the thinking was that everyone would be busy with the sparklers and not look at us "dancing" - our plan worked like a charm!Wes, Ilse and Lesley decorated Ben's truck - YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!Ashley's son, Mason, I can't believe that he was ever that small!!!!



I had the BEST BRIDESMAIDS EVER!!! I love them all dearly!


My "Cousin/Sister" LesleyMy Bestest BEST FRIEND, Ashley!And the above mentioned, Beautiful and very talented, Melinda - who of course is my sis-in-law and my best friend!!!

It really was the best day ever and I am so blessed to be married to my Best Friend! LOVE YOU BEN HOY!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratultaions and happy anniversary!

Arica said...

horray for marriage! do something fun together. :)

k N d said...

congrats!

Christy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Nana said...

This WAS a great day! Everything was perfect. I remember the next day, your dad and I were soooo tired, and all we could do was smile all day, thinking about all the great memories from the day before!

Katie said...

What a great day and your pictures (and you!) are beautiful. (That guy next to you looks okay, I guess) Congrats on 3 years!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! I remember the sparklers.... I don't remember your first dance though, weird.

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! It was such a fun day and I love that picture of you and Mason, i don't think I have ever seen it, and I can hardly remember him that small!!!

Melody said...

Yea! Happy Anniversary a day late! :) I LOVE wedding pics! Beautiful!

Ashley said...

What a cute post! I've been married 3 years too, since May. :) I LOVE your bouquet, it is gorgeous! I wanted red and white for mine but since mine was in the spring it wouldn't have fit quite as well.