Monday, October 20, 2008

Anniversary fun!

So this last week Ben and I celebrated our anniversary in 2 parts - Part 1: On our actual anniversary, Ben took the day off! That was a miracle all in itself! We spent the day with the Ry-Guy in Julian. It was a lot of fun and of course I took no pictures... Part 2: On Saturday, we went to LA to see WICKED! I've wanted to see this show for a super long time now and we finally got to go! I loved it and so did Ben. After that we drove around for a few hours looking at Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air and LA (when we drove though Bel Air all I could think of is... "In west Philadelphia born and raise, on the playground where I spent all of my days, chillin out maxin out..." you get the point) Then we went to dinner at Universal City. All in all it was a super fun day! Oh and on our way up we got tacos at the best taco place ever! :)
The best taco place ever! The people who work there are super cool too and remember us!!!
So the HOLLYWOOD sign is totally behind that building! I just couldn't get a good picture of it!Here is the Capital Records building - for those of you who don't know what this building is... Hitch put a car on the point of the building and it also blew up in Independence Day :) We parked in that lot there... $20 to park our freaking car! LAME-O!The Pantages Theatre is BEAUTIFUL! I really want to go back and see some other shows! Although it's in the middle of Hollywood and Hollywood is pretty crappy! But it was a ton of fun and a great day!

6 comments:

Arica said...

ooooh i would KILL for a GOOD taco shop!! ..never take for granted how lucky you are for having more than a plethora to choose from!

Kings said...

so fun. I've been dying to go to wicked, but tickets are an arm and a leg :) one day!

Katie said...

How fun! Russell's parents just got us tickets To Wicked along with his brother and sister and their spouses. It's going to be their Christmas present to all of us- so I get to go in the next couple of months! What a fun day for you guys. Julian is awesome, too! That's where we went on our honeymoon.

Melody said...

What a FUN anniversary!!!

Ashley said...

I've been really wanting to go see Wicked! Someday I will for sure! That sounds like an awesome anniversary. And a good taco shop! My mouth is watering! Washington doesn't have any amazing Mexican places and I miss them.

Shauna said...

Hey Erin! I guess I should check my blog/comments more often! I thought you blew me off!! LOL! I can't believe it's been 3 years since you were married, but since Mason is going on 4 and I was at down there to help take care of him for your special day, it's gotta be so! It was a beautiful day and I'm glad I got to be there to share it with you and Ben!! Happy 3rd Anniversary!!