Monday, October 13, 2008

Ryan's First Haircut!

My poor son has no hair... He was born with some and that made me happy and then when he was about 6 weeks old he started losing his hair on the top of his head... He looked like a total old man! It was funny, but made me sad :( I've wanted to give him a fo-hawk since before I was pregnant! So anyway - the hair he didn't loose was all long and nappy so our friend Collette cut Ryan's hair on Saturday and it looks so much better!!! Of course, I got no pictures of it nor did I save any of his hair... Oh well!
Here are some pictures from my phone... Please enjoy!
Here's when he was a few days old and had hair - it was really dark and pretty! :)

Then he started to loose it on the top - Looks a lot like an old man...

Here is his head now - It was really long in the back and looks SO MUCH better now :)

2 comments:

Melody said...

Aw, his hair looks so cute now! Don't feel too bad...I have pics of myself when I was 4, bald as the day I was born. I pray our kids get Marcos' thick Mexican hair. :)

Katie said...

Erin your Fall header is so cute! How did you make that?