Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Adventures!

So I was debating whether or not to post my funny Prop 8 story or post pictures of this weekend... I'll save the great story for tomorrow :)
Ryan made the mistake of bringing these goggles to me :) I, of course, had to put them on him and take his picture because he looks too darn funny!The computer generation! Ryan loves to sit at the computer and "type" and move the mouse around... Thank you Papa Tom for teaching him this...

On Saturday, we went to the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla - I've been there before and I love it - it's pretty cheep too, but now a whole lot to do there... It's definitely not a whole day thing, but Ryan had a ton of fun!

2 comments:

Arica said...

ooh cute. :) he's gotta be so fun for you..

ps. have you bought your twlight tickets yet girlfriend!?

Ashley said...

Those are way cute pictures! Those are two of Kirsten's favorite things too... wearing glasses of any kind and playing with the computer keyboard. :)