Monday, July 28, 2008

ABC's

ABC Tag - Thanks Ashley Veater!

A is for age: 24
B is for burger of choice: In & Out Burgers' are the best!C is for the car I drive: 2008 Toyota HighlanderD is for your dog's name: I don't have a dog, but if I did his name would be Trevor :)
E is for essential item you use every day: Cell PhoneF is for favorite TV show at the moment: So You Think You Can Dance! G is for favorite game: I would have to say... I don't know... Dance Dance Revolution :)H is for home state: California - Knows how to party!
I is for instruments you play: haha - well Piano... Too bad I don't play anymore...
J is for favorite juice: Strawberry Pineapple Banana Juice is the best!
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Cat DeeleyL is for last restaurant at which you ate: The King and I
M is for your favorite Muppet: Fozzie BearN is for number of piercings: 1 - in my ears
O is for overnight hospital stays: When I had Ryan was the only time I stayed overnight at the hospital

P is for people you were with today: Ben (miss him already), Ryan, Christy and my Mom
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Blog, email, watch TV - play Sudoku
R is for biggest regret: I regret not playing sports in High School
S is for status: Married since 2005! T is for time you woke up today: The first time was 5:30am when Ben left for his trip and then I slept until 8:30am which is early for me :)
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: This is a tough one for me and I don't know the answer to it
V is for vegetable you love: Grilled Corn
W is for worst habit: biting my nails
X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth, Arm, Neck
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Crumb Cake :)
Z is for zodiac: Taurus the Bull
I think this is such a FUN way to get to know people better! So I am tagging-
Ashley Mathie
Christy Baker
Jill Sell
Rachel Browning
(I thought I would use maiden names to be silly :))

0 comments: