Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

I have one word to describe this move - BAT-ICLE! (oh my word I totally just said that... I'm a total dork!) I loved this movie!!! Oh my gosh... So I love Batman Begins and with all sequels I was a little apprehensive about this one, but when it came out the reviews were incredible - EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER it seems liked this movie. Reviewers kept saying that this was Heath Ledger's best role yet and that made me sad because I thought that they were just saying that because Heath died in January - VERY SAD. But they weren't lying - this was his absolute BEST role and he did such an incredible job. Which of course makes me more sad. :( But in any case this movie might be one of the best I've ever seen.
It was a long movie, but I never felt that way in my seat. The fight scenes weren't over done and the acting was amazing - I definitely liked Maggie Gyllenhaal WAY better than Katie Holmes. Christian Bale is very cute but extremely HOT in a bat suit. I don't know what it is about the bat suit, but it seriously is great! Morgan Feeman and Michael Caine are great and I was surprised by Aaron Eckhart's character. Everything about this was awesome. If you don't go see it in the theatre you will be bummed that you didn't. I actually wouldn't mind going again! Best summer movie yet this year!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

We just saw it last night and I totally agree--awesome movie! Although, I actually like Katie Holmes better... I'm not really sure why, but I do. And of course, I love Christian Bale:)

Kelli said...

I love your movie reviews!

Chris said...

Right back at ya! ur little guy is quite adorable!!