Friday, July 04, 2008

Hancock

We went to see Hancock last night and we were a bit weary because we had heard some bad reviews, but once again the reviewers are idiots. I really liked the movie - Will Smith is amazing and might be my all time favorite actor! He is so freaking funny and doesn't disappoint in this movie. I liked it way better than I Am Legend (hated that movie - not Will Smith's acting, but the story line) Anyway - the movie is super funny and a bit sad, but all in all I was glad that I went to see it. :) By the way - is it strange that I find Will Smith extremely attractive? I mean EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so w/ you in the Will Smith hotness factor club. I seriously can't watch the shower scene in "I, Robot" anymore!
It's nice to hear that the movie was good. We weren't sure with mixed reviews too, but now we will be sure to see it!