Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ryan's Birthday Invitaions

So I was trying to be a crafty mom and make Ryan's invitations this year... It became quite the project and became so time consuming that I only made 9 of them... So if you don't get one it's not because you're not invited it's because I refuse to make any more!!! I think I'm going to go buy some generic ones today :) But here is my creation and if you are in the San Marcos area on the 12th at 1p then please come on by and help us celebrate!!! :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

They turned out really cute, but I don't blame you for not wanting to recreate them any longer!! Wish we could be there for the party. Any ideas of what to get the little guy for his birthday?

Ashley said...

Wow, those do look like a ton of work, no wonder you only made 9! I love the new blog background by the way, that's a cute one!

Tiffany said...

Those turned out super cute! And do not worry! Nine makes you a super cool mom for making them!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! I can't believe he's one already! BTW are you and Ben coming to Jake's party on the 10th? I'm hoping to get a head count for food.