Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What do you remember?

I saw this on a friend’s blog and thought I was cool. It’s a lot better than tagging, that’s for sure! (But don't get me wrong - I like TAG:)) So I’m giving it a try and I can’t wait to see what happens.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Which one should I choose..... How about when we drove down to So Cal with the Kelly's and we made Kris carry us around the hotel pool in the chairs and then we stayed up late into the night in the bathroom writing in our journals and talking!

Sarah said...

I remember you giving a lesson in RS at Palomar Singles, and it was about success and hard work. Funny, but you were telling a story about how you would complain to Ben about his 'stupid bee business' and you were so sick of hearing about bees! Guess that one paid off, though. :)

Erin Hoy said...

From my bro-in-law Jeremy: Well I tried to leave a comment on you blog, but I don't know how. My memory that I have of you was when we played laser tag. Everyone else wanted to play a second round, except me, because I couldn't figure out how to work the stupid guns. Little did I know you also wanted to sit out that round!! I almost decided I was going to play again, just so that I wouldn't have to sit with you in awkwardness. -Oh did I mention I didn't like you?- Of course you would decide to sit next to me and make small talk. It started off with me being annoyed that you would even try to be friendly to me. It ended up that I thought you weren't all that bad after all. That was the night I realized that you might be an alright sister in law. And so far........well.......never mind !!

Brett Simper said...

Dear Rad,
Remember when we were playing commandos in the church hallway and I was totally winning because I was wearing your cool green sunglasses. Then you remembered that you aren't 16 anymore. So then we stopped. good times. oh yeah...screw the middle east.

Love,
Brettley