Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tour Dates are up!

So You Think You Can Dance Tour 2008! I'm so excited for the next tour - Ben and I have gone the past 2 years and it was so much fun! The first year we went it was at the theatre in Universal Studios and was super fun. Last year it was at the San Diego Sports Arena... sucky venue. But we had fun still. This year the show in San Diego is on a Sunday so we aren't going to that one :) THANK GOODNESS - because the venue really was crappy. So we are decided between Anaheim - the Honda Center - also known as the Pond or the Nokia theatre in LA. I'm wondering if anybody has been to either place and if it's nice. Also if you know where good seats are. I kind of have an idea of where I want to sit, but I really rather go to the nicer venue. So let me know if you have been to the Honda Center or the Nokia theater. THANKS

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I haven't been to either of those theaters, but I would LOVE to see the tour! That would be so fun!
I song-tagged you! Come check it out on my blog, and I'm excited to see which songs you pick!